Saturday, September 15, 2007

Catching Up

I never had the time to finish finish the last trip, but wanted to catch up and post a few more pictures from it. I did end up spending yet another night without luggage in a hotel in Amsterdam before reaching Germany. Needless to say, I was the most tired that I could remember being when I finally reached the Alte Schule Hotel. I spent a day and a half in Germany before leaving the next morning for home. While there, I went with Erik on an unexpected fishing trip that was a delightful escape from what I had been through. We went out in a rowboat on a lake near his home for a couple of hours one evening. It was pouring when we arrived at the shore, but soon let up and cleared off to let the sun through. I captained the rowboat while Erik tried some new lures. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera.



A rare stairway boarding of a 747


Flying over Afghanistan


I love clouds

1 comment:

Ruskin said...

What incredible photography. I often wonder at how few people choose the window seat on aeroplanes. It is so wonderful to see Afghanistan. Those mountains look incredible from the sky.

 
hit counter code