Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finding Comfort

I just can't begin to tell you how tough it is on the road. Hopefully you can sympathize with me, at least a little bit. Sometimes a little taste of home helps, so I will go ahead a visit an establishment that I would never ordinarily visit back in the US. I do it solely for the comfort it brings:)

The weekend is already winding down here. Some work was completed, a few walks were taken, a few meals and other items of sustenance consumed. The Haagen-Dazs shoppe is a great hangout for getting out of the hotel room for a few minutes without being in the heat or the crowds. The trouble, so far, is that I haven't been able to limit myself to just coffee or tea. Two visits and counting...


I've included a few shots of my home away from home - the Evergreen Hotel here in Taichung.


No comments:

 
hit counter code