Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rained In

Well, I didn't venture as far yesterday as I thought I would. Rain began mid-day with thunder showers and hasn't let up in almost 24 hours. I manged to walk up to the Jade Market a few blocks up the street to see what that was all about - rows and rows of jewelry and other decorative things made of jade and other stones, as well as tea pots.



Today will be a slow and relaxing day before the pace picks up again. I will try again to go to Nova electronics store to get the plugs for Germany. Tomorrow morning I'll take the new high speed train to Tainan for a meeting at the plant there. After the meeting I'll probably stay the afternoon, have dinner with Albert after work, and then head back to Taichung, maybe by bus. Then on Tuesday, I'll check out of the hotel in the morning, work part of the day here at the plant in Taichung, then depart for Taipei to catch a 7:30 pm flight to Amsterdam.























No comments:

 
hit counter code