Monday, August 6, 2007

Going Around in Circles


Well, looky there! Look who's coming for dinner! I just can't seem to stay away from the darned things this year. While the Atlantic hurricane season has been non-existant, things have been quite active over here, and I don't think I've missed any yet. I'm definitely getting in on my share of the cyclonic action. Excuse me, I'm going to go in to use the bathroom mirror now and look for a bullseye on my back.


So far this one is relatively weak compared to the other two that involved me in their lives. We'll have to watch closely to see if this little fella grows as predicted, because he's pretty much going to pass right over Taichung, according to this forecast map. Of course, I really don't worry about these too much, being in a big hotel. It's that after effect - those vacuum-induced earthquakes occuring afterwards that rattle me :)


You can stay tuned here...

2 comments:

Bev said...

Well, after much ado about being able to leave a comment! Google is worse than having to live under parental rules again. I'm still back at figuring out the odd fruit.
Fill me in on "fog of the lotus". I can only find names without pictures.

the_traveler said...

Well, it didn't end up coming over Taichung, and it wasn't much of a storm. On to the next time!

 
hit counter code