Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Baby



20 years today - that's how long I've worn this ring. I felt absolutely no weight from this ring from the moment I first put it on. It's been the best 20 years, and I'm looking forward to many more.


Work should never be the biggest priority, and I would not normally agree to travel during such a time, but under present circumstances, we agreed together that we could make this sacrifice right now. It will probably be a little tough to get through the day, but can still be a time to reflect. With the time difference, we actually have a day and a half!


Happy Anniversay, Sweetheart. I'm sorry that we can't be together today. Make sure to answer if you hear the doorbell!


P.S. Ok, I already put the ring back on. The picture just looked much better with the ring on the window sill than it did on my hairy finger!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Lisa got such a gem and the best part is you got one too!
Happy 20th Anniversary to both of you! I hope you get 50 more years together.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary, sweetie. What a beautiful post. You know me, I already ripping open a new box of tissues while reading it.

Bev, he is a gem! Thanks for the Anniversay wishes.

 
hit counter code